Hatsune Miku is coming back to the US and Mexico in 2018! This summer, Miku Expo will be stopping in 6 US cities (Los Angeles, San Jose, Dallas, Austin, Washington D.C., New York) and in Mexico City for another amazing concert tour.
- June 29th – Microsoft Theatre (Los Angeles, CA)
- July 1st – City National Civic (San Jose, CA)
- July 6th – The Bomb Factory (Dallas, TX)
- July 8th – H-E-B Center (Austin, TX)
- July 12th – The Anthem (Washington, D.C.)
- July 14th – Hammerstein Ballroom (New York, NY)
- July 19th – Pepsi Center WTC (Mexico City)
Expo details and tickets will be available soon. Keep an eye out!
Bonus! Miku Expo is also currently holding a song contest from Dec 27, 2017 to Jan 31, 2018 for any avid musicians or fans out there wanting to be part of the 2018 tour. The grand prize winner’s song will be performed as part of the tour and will be included in the Hatsune Miku Expo 2018 EP, receive a pair of tickets to any Miku Expo 2018 USA & Mexico concert, a 100,000 JPY (approx. $887 USD) voucher for music production products from SONICWIRE, and an assortment of Miku and Piapro character goods. The 2 runner-ups will have their song included as part of the EP, the pair of concert tickets, and 30,000 JPY (approx. $266 USD) worth of products from SONICWIRE. See their website for contest rules.