LAW ABIDING CITIZEN Hits 4K!
Clyde Shelton (Gerard Butler) is an honorable family man, until the day his wife and daughter are murdered in a home invasion. He hopes for justice, but a rising prosecutor named Nick Rice (Jamie Foxx) cuts a deal with one of the killers in exchange for testimony. Ten years later, that man is found dead and Shelton coolly admits his guilt. Then he hands Rice an ultimatum: Fix the broken legal system or suffer the consequences.
Directed By: F. Gary Gary
Written By: Kurt Wimmer
Starring: Jamie Foxx (Nick Rice), Gerard Butler (Clyde Shelton), Colm Meaney (Detective Dunnigan), Bruce McGill (Jonas Cantrell), Leslie Bibb (Sarah Lowell), Michael Irby (Detective Garza), Gregory Itzin (Warden Iger), Regina Hall (Kelly Rice), and more.
Genre: Crime, Drama, & Thriller
Runtime: Approx. 109 Minutes
- English: Dolby Atmos
- English: Dolby TrueHD 7.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
- Codec: HEVC / H.265
- Resolution: Upscaled 4K (2160p)
- HDR: Dolby Vision + HDR10
- Aspect ratio: 2.40:1
- Original aspect ratio: 2.39:1
- Subtitles: English SDH, English, & Spanish
- The justice of Law Abiding Citizen
- Law in Black and White: Behind the Scenes
- Preliminary Arguments: The Visual Effects of Law Abiding Citizen
- The Verdict: Winning Trailer Mash-up
- Theatrical Trailer
- Audio Commentary with Producers Lucas Foster and Alan Siegel
Catch Law Abiding Citizen out on 4K, Blu-ray, & Digital November 6th!