VIOLENT NIGHT Hits Blu-ray!
An elite team of mercenaries breaks into a family compound on Christmas Eve, taking everyone hostage inside. However, they aren’t prepared for a surprise combatant: Santa Claus is on the grounds, and he’s about to show why this Nick is no saint.
Directed By: Tommy Wirkola
Written By: Pat Casey & John Miller
Starring: David Harbour (Santa), John Leguizamo (Scrooge), Beverly D’Angelo (Gertrude), Alex Hassell (Jason), Alexis Louder (Linda), Edi Patterson (Alva), Cam Gigandet (Morgan Steel), Leah Brady (Trudy), Andre Eriksen (Gingerbread), Brendan Fletcher (Krampus), Mike Dopud (Commander Thorp), and much more.
Genre: Action, Comedy, & Crime
Runtime: Approx. 1 hour 52 minutes
- English: DTS-HD Master Audio 7.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
- French (Canada): DTS 5.1
- Spanish: DTS-HD HR 7.1
- English: Dolby Digital 2.0 (192kbps)
- Codec: MPEG-4 AVC (29.83 Mbps)
- Resolution: 1080p
- Aspect ratio: 2.39:1
- Original aspect ratio: 2.39:1
- Subtitles: English SDH, French, Spanish, & Mandarin (Traditional)
- Deleted and extended scenes
- Behind-the-Scenes Featurettes
Catch Violent Night out on Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital code on January 24th!