THE SPY WHO DUMPED ME Hits 4K Ultra HD!
The Spy Who Dumped Me tells the story of Audrey (Kunis) and Morgan (McKinnon), two best friends who unwittingly become entangled in an international conspiracy when one of the women discovers the boyfriend who dumped her was actually a spy.
Directed By: Susanna Fogel
Written By: Susanna Fogel & David Iserson
Starring: Justin Theroux (Drew), Blanka Györfi-Tóth (Little Girl), Vilma Szécsi (Vendor), Mila Kunis (Audrey), Kate McKinnon (Morgan), Lolly Adefope (Tess), Dustin Demri-Burns (Viktor), Sam Heughan (Sebastian), Hasan Minhaj (Duffer), and much more.
Genre: Action, Adventure, & Comedy
Runtime: Approx. 116 Minutes
- English: Dolby Atmos
- English: Dolby TrueHD 7.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
- Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1
- French: Dolby Digital 5.1
- Codec: HEVC / H.265
- Resolution: Upscaled 4K (2160p)
- HDR: Dolby Vision + HDR10
- Aspect ratio: 2.40:1
- Original aspect ratio: 2.39:1
- Subtitles: English SDH & Spanish
- Covert Operations: The Making of The Spy Who Dumped Me
- Gary Powell: The King of Action
- Makin’ Friends with Hasan Minhaj
- Deleted Scenes
- Off Script
Catch The Spy Who Dumped Me out on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, & Digital October 30th!