THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE Hits Blu-ray!
In the summer of 1992, Hugh and Olivia Crain and their children – Steven, Shirley, Theodora, Luke, and Nell – move into Hill House to renovate the mansion in order to sell it and build their own house, designed by Olivia. However, due to unexpected repairs, they have to stay longer, and they begin to experience increasing paranormal phenomena that results in a tragic loss and the family fleeing from the house. Twenty-six years later, the Crain siblings and their estranged father reunite after tragedy strikes again, and they are forced to confront how their time in Hill House had affected each of them.
Created By: Mike Flanagan
Starring: Henry Thomas (Young Hugh Crain), Oliver Jackson-Cohen (Luke Crain), Kate Siegel (Theodora Crain), Victoria Pedretti (Nell Crain), Michiel Huisman (Steven Crain), Carla Gugino (Olivia Crain), Elizabeth Reaser (Shirley Crain), Lulu Wilson (Young Shirley), Mckenna Grace (Young Theo), Paxton Singleton (Young Steven), Julian Hilliard (Young Luke), Violet McGraw (Young Nell), Timothy Hutton (Hugh Crain), and more.
Genre: Drama, Horror, & Mystery
Runtime: Approx. 212 Minutes
- English: Dolby TrueHD 5.1
- Codec: MPEG-4 AVC
- Resolution: 1080p
- Aspect ratio: 2.00:1
- Original aspect ratio: 2.00:1
- Subtitles: English & English SDH
- Extended Director’s Cut with commentary by Creator and Director Michael Flanagan for the episodes: Steven Sees a Ghost, The Bent-Neck Lady, & Silence Lay Steadily
- Additional Commentary by Creator and Director Michael Flanagan for the episode Two Storms
Catch The Haunting of Hill House out on Blu-ray October 15th!