The Secret of Mana remake released last week and the game has issues, which including constant crashing. Luckily, Square Enix will be releasing an update in early March for the PlayStation 4 that is set to deal with this issue and a few others, that will make the game a lot more enjoyable if you’ve come across these problems.
Here is a list of things being patched in the 1.02 update:
- Reduced the frequency of application errors
- Fixed an error in which characters transition to a blacked-out screen
- Fixed an error in which the character’s color changes
- Fixed an error in which half of the screen goes dark
- Fixed an error in which party members revived at zero HP
- Fixed an error in which conversations would not finish on certain maps
- Fixed an error in which players slipped through floors on maps that are two floors
- Fixed an error that stops enemy movement when using a combination of some attacks and magic
- Fixed bow and arrow behavior in battles against some monsters
- Added a guide display for the switch button on the Ring Command screen
- Added an icon for the character currently using a ring on the Ring Command screen
- Added an item effect display for Item Rings and the Ring Command screen
No date was given for the PlayStation Vita and Steam versions of the Secret of Mana remake but Square Enix says it will be updated soon.
You can also check out our review of the Secret of Mana remake.