Want to play Super Mario Odyssey before the game comes out? Well you may have a chance this month, because Nintendo is taking the Italian plumber across the country to give fans a chance to play an early demo! The tour will make five stops, via a custom trailer, where people can visit to play the game and take some photos with Mario. Here are the list of stops:
- Universal City Walk in Los Angeles, CA (Oct. 10, 3:30-6 PM)
- State Fair of Texas in Dallas, TX (Oct. 18, 10 AM – 9 PM)
- Navy Pier in Chicago, IL (Oct. 21, 12-6 PM)
- Philadelphia Museum of Art in Philadelphia, PA (Oct. 24 12-6 PM)
- Rockefeller Center in New York, NY (Oct. 26 8-10 PM)
Nintendo of America President and COO Reggie Fils-Aime stated that “Super Mario Odyssey is all about travel, exploration and that feeling you get when you discover something new and exciting. Mario’s interactive journey in the real world is a great way for fans to get excited for the game’s launch by getting hands-on time, as well as following Mario as he explores and discovers locations all across the country.”
If you need more info on where the events are taking place, visit Nintendo’s website for specific locations.