Days Gone, which released exclusively for PS4 on April 26th, gets a new patch to address even more issues with the game including stuttering framerate, bugs, glitches, and crashing issues among other problems.
Update 1.05 is smaller than the previous four updates, coming in at 136MB:
The fixes include:
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Days Gone version 1.05.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Days Gone 1.05 improved framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Days Gone 1.05.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.
Unfortunately, this update still doesn’t correct one of the most reported issues with the game: the audio glitches. These manifest at times as bugs that cause an absence of environmental sounds — unintentionally turning the Freakers into silent killers. Other players state that they can’t hear lines of dialogue in certain cutscenes and missions.
It was also recently announced that Days Gone will be receiving free DLC in June which includes a Survival Mode as well as other new challenges on a weekly basis throughout the month. New bikes, combat, and horde tasks will also roll out over the course of the month.
Days Gone is available now as a PS4 exclusive.
Source: The PlayStation Brahs