Check Out 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE on 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray January 23rd!
Waking up from a car accident, a young woman finds herself in the basement of a man who says he’s saved her life from a chemical attack that has left the outside uninhabitable.
Directed By: Dan Trachtenberg
Written By: Josh Campbell, Matthew Stuecken, & Damien Chazelle
Starring: John Goodman (Howard), Mary Elizabeth Windstead (Michelle), John Gallagher Jr. (Emmett), and more.
Genre: Drama, Horror, & Mystery
Runtime: 1 hour and 43 minutes
- English: Dolby Atmos
- English: Dolby TrueHD 7.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
- French: Dolby Digital 5.1
- Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1
- Portuguese: Dolby Digital 5.1
- German: Dolby Digital 5.1
- Japanese: Dolby Digital 5.1
- Codec: HEVC / H.265
- Resolution: Upscaled 4K (2160p)
- HDR: Dolby Vision + HDR10
- Aspect ratio: 2.40:1
- Original aspect ratio: 2.39:1
- Audio Commentary with producer J.J. Abrams and director Dan Trachtenberg
- Cloverfield Too Bunker Mentality
- Duck and Cover
- Kelvin Optical
- Fine Tuned
- End of Story
Catch 10 Cloverfield Lane out on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray & Digital HD January 23, 2018!