ANGEL HAS FALLEN Hits Blu-ray!
Authorities take Secret Service agent Mike Banning into custody for the failed assassination attempt of U.S. President Allan Trumbull. After escaping from his captors, Banning must evade the FBI and his own agency to find the real threat to the president. Desperate to uncover the truth, he soon turns to unlikely allies to help clear his name and save the country from imminent danger.
Directed By: Ric Roman Waugh
Written By: Robert Mark Kamen, Matt, Cook, Ric Roman Waugh, Creighton Rothenberger, & Katrin Benedikt
Starring: Gerard Butler (Mike Banning), Frederick Schmidt (Travis Cole), Danny Huston (Wade Jennings), Rocci Williams (Bruno), Piper Perabo (Leah Banning), and much more.
Genre: Action & Thriller
Runtime: Approx. 121 Minutes
- English: Dolby Atmos
- English: Dolby TrueHD 7.1 (48kHz, 24-bit)
- English: Dolby Digital 2.0
- Spanish: Dolby Digital 5.1
- French: Dolby Digital 5.1
- Codec: MPEG-4 AVC
- Resolution: 1080p
- Aspect ratio: 2.39:1
- Original aspect ratio: 2.39:1
- Subtitles: English SDH, & Spanish
- Even Angels Fall: The Story
- Someone to Watch over Me: New Blood
- Calling All Angels: Casting
- True Faith: Authenticity
- Fight for You: Stunts and Action
- Earth Angel: Recreating DC
- Angel Declassified (3 Scenes broken down with commentary by writer-director Ric Roman Waugh)
Catch Angel has Fallen out on Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital November 26th!