Last month, we talked about a few titles that weren’t showed off in the North American Nintendo Direct with one of those titles being Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! (Taiko Drum Master in the West) and with the game set to release during the Summer, Bandai Namco Entertainment has launched the Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! official website.
The website has some new information for the game including how to play, characters and reveals 21 of the 70+ tracks coming to the game. The controls for Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! is pretty simple.
Swinging your Nintendo Joy Con Controllers vertically will trigger Don notes and for the Katsu notes you simply swing the Joycons diagonally as you follow the commands that appear on screen.
Here is a look at the 21 revealed tracks for the game:
- Aloha (Pokemon Sun & Moon)
- Be the One (Kamen Rider Build)
- Cha-La Head-Cha-La (Dragon Ball Z)
- Cruel Angel’s Thesis (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Dokomademo ~How Far I’ll Go~ (Moana)
- Grip & Breakdown!! Tatsujin Edit. (Touhou Project)
- Haikei Doppelganger (Gumi Vocaloid song)
- Howling (The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments)
- Itsumo Nando Demo (Spirited Away)
- Jump Up, Super Star! Short Version (Super Mario Odyssey)
- Natsu Matsuri
- Odore Dore Dora Doraemon Ondo (Doraemon)
- Splatoon 2 Medley
- Takane no Haneko-san
- Tengoku to Jigoku Jokyoku
- Tomo ni
- TT –Japanese Ver.-
- YouTube Theme Song
- Zenzenzense” (Your Name)
Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! will release sometime in the Summer, I still have a bit of hope that the game will see a release in the West. If not, well the Nintendo Switch is region free so worst case I can still import it.