Sources have informed Nuke the Fridge that not only is a Director’s Cut being developed by Warner Bros. for “The Dark Knight Rises,” but it’s going to include Bane’s origin plus a bit more screentime for Ra’s Al Ghul (Liam Neeson) which were omitted from the current theatrical cut of the movie.

About a month ago it was revealed by costume designer Lindy Hemming that scenes explaining Bane’s back-story for “The Dark Knight Rises” were filmed. Here’s what she said during an interview with GQ.

“The thing that you should have seen during that sequence is [Bane] being injured in his youth. So one of the fundamental things about his costume is that he has this scar from the back injury. Even if he hasn’t got the bulletproof vest on, he still has to wear the waist belt and the braces. In that scene in the prison, where he’s learning to fight the same way Batman learned to fight, he’s wearing an early version of his waist belt. It’s showing support, but it’s not the finished one he eventually wears. He’s also wearing an early version of his gas mask, all glued together … If you look at the film, unless they’ve cut it—and I’m sure they haven’t—there’s a whole early section for Tom Hardy where he’s fighting and being taunted by people. He’s got chains on him, and he’s standing on a wooden thing while people are attacking him. And in that scene, he’s wearing a much more ragged, primitive version of the mask.”

So now according to our reliable spies, we will be able to see how Bane learns to fight plus more scenes involving Ra’s Al Ghul. The new Director’s Cut is said to make the film about thirty minutes longer.

Until I see the Blu-ray I’m treating this as a rumor, but just imagine how awesome a Christopher Nolan “Dark Knight Rises” director’s cut would be.

Let use know what you think.

Around the web

10 Responses

1. Hollon@gmail.com'
    Christeen Whitmarsh

I do not even understand how I ended up here, however I believed this publish was once good. I don’t know who you are however certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

2. Kiehn@hotmail.com'
    Flower Delivery Ukraine

It is very rare that I find such useful posts. I must admit there are too much garbage over the internet. Do not listen to anybody. Follow your mind and keep posting. Like I do – letting people know how they can order flowers and gifts delivery in Ukraine for the best price and quality.

3. Wayman@hotmail.com'
    Ukraine Kiev flowers

Just finished reading the info and I must admit it was interesting . In other words, please do not finish as people do need such info ( and I hope that somebody needs info about flowers of Ukraine) and you will have appreciation for your efforts. Please have a nice day .

4. Kamaka@hotmail.com'
    Send flowers Ukraine

It is very seldom that I find such well-written posts. I must admit there are too much garbage over the internet. Do not listen to anybody. Follow your heart and keep posting. Like I do – letting people know how they can order flowers and gifts delivery in Ukraine for the best price and quality.

5. Skutnik@hotmail.com'
    best web

Get from our on the internet manner retail store garments you largely support the domestic manufacturer, as well as buy high-quality outfits.

6. Rm6@gmail.com'
    Luigi Fulk

If you’re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you’ll know which is right for you.

7. aiqingmugu@yahoo.cn'
    earphone jack accessory

Certainly your thoughts seem to be useful and inspiring. I have spent a lot of time trying to find something as understandable and explicit as your explanation. I’m sure you do have some original ideas here, as far as I can see.

8. nathaniel.gonzaga.aguilar@gmail.com'
    sell house fast

In the event you could sell house fast through the quick sale plan, it will assist you as a home-owner to sell your property in basic time up to selling it at an appealing cost.