Namtar…

Screenings for Paramount’s “G.I. Joe” sequel “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” have been taking place in earnest with test audiences.  However, the question is being asked, “Are all audiences seeing the same film?” The answer is, “No!”  Apparently, studio executives are testing two endings to the film to see which one plays better with movie goers.  In any case, the studio is taking care to ensure that their multi-million dollar action/adventure/sci-fi/thriller doesn’t lay an egg at the box office.

Here is the storyline for the film:

“When Cobra spy Zartan (“The Mummy’s” Arnold Vosloo) has most of the Joes assassinated, the remaining Joes band together to strike back.”

“G.I. Joe: Retaliation” will open in theaters nationwide on June 29th, and stars Channing Tatum, Bruce Willis, Dwayne Johnson, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Stevenson, Walton Goggins, Ray Park, Joseph Mazzello, Arnold Vosloo, RZA, Jonathan Pryce, Byung-hun Lee, Elodie Yung, Faran Tahir, and Ilia Votok.  Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick wrote the screenplay, while Jon M. Chu directs.  The film is rated PG-13.

Source: NUKE THE FRIDGE

13 Responses

1. gucci online store

gucci online store

Michelle Scott, de New York, dit qu’elle a diminu茅 presque de moiti茅 de la quantit茅 elle passe sur les v锚tements de scolarit茅 de ses 15 ans jumeaux 脿 250 $ chacun cette ann茅e parce que son budget des m茅nages est 茅tir茅. "Rent vient d’augmenter, l…

2. prada jeans bag price

prada jeans bag price

Wie Studenten verkaufen k枚nnen Lehrb眉cher f眉r mehr Geld, als Sie kauften die TextbooksBuying Lehrb眉cher und dann verkaufen sie f眉r mehr Geld? Es kann von Strategielehrbuch kauft und Vertrieb erfolgen.

3. nike france

nike france

I believe Apple mackintosh will contain some of that points in the next ipad tablet upgrade, simply because My partner and i speculate precisely why iPad probably should not include enjoys connected with: UNIVERSAL SERIES BUS Slot, Multi-tasking, Drag…

4. Lavonia Palmiotto

Thanks , I have recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have discovered so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?– vacation travel puppies

5. Vivian Kosbab

I’ve been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i am glad to show that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to don’t forget this site and give it a look regularly.

6. Lavonia Palmiotto

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My website covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you might be interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!– vacation travel puppies

7. Argelia Minskey

Also I believe that mesothelioma cancer is a extraordinary form of most cancers that is generally found in these previously subjected to asbestos. Cancerous tissues form from the mesothelium, which is a protective lining which covers many of the body’s organs. These cells normally form inside the lining on the lungs, abdomen, or the sac that really encircles the heart. Thanks for expressing your ideas.– vacation travel puppies

8. Verona Link

I know of the fact that right now, more and more people are increasingly being attracted to camcorders and the subject of images. However, to be a photographer, it’s important to first expend so much period deciding the model of camera to buy and also moving store to store just so you could potentially buy the least expensive camera of the brand you have decided to decide on. But it would not end now there. You also have to take into account whether you should obtain a digital photographic camera extended warranty. Thanks for the good ideas I received from your website.– vacation travel puppies

9. L. Cypher

On the bright side, the Avengers was AMAZING. VERY COOL cameo in the middle of the credits.

10. L. Cypher

This film absolutely sucked and unless the other ending reveals the entire film is someone’s BAD dream, this franchise is over (as it should have been with the first film). It was borderline unwatchable.

SPOILERS

Walton Goggins is TOTALLY wasted as a prison “warden”
    TERRIBLE dialogue – Cobra Commander once freed turns to Destro (we only see Destro’s eyes and he’s only in this one scene unless he’s in the alternate ending) and Commander says “Sorry Destro, you’re out of the band”.
    Blind Master is the most unbearable part. The film opens with him having Snake Eyes test Jinx and the entire sequence plays like a bad Axe bodyspray commercial.
    That “action” sequence from the trailer with Jinx and Snake Eyes fighting Ninjas on the mountain side swinging around from repelling gear is ridiculous and boring.
    The President/Zartan is the only one who showed up to work. He does the best he can with a TERRIBLE script.
    Willis pretty much phones it in like he did in the Expendables but without the novelty of him hanging with Stallone and Arnold.
    Commander’s Fang Copter at the end looks cool, Firefly kinda looked cool but was another wasted performance.
    Any fans of Flint are going to be SERIOUSLY disappointed, but then again all real JOE fans will be really disappointed.
    I could go on, but it’s not worth it. It sucks.

Tell us what you think. Leave a comment below!